We at the Santa Cruz Warriors are seeking a diligent, committed and reliable Facilities Coordinator to join our high energy and collaborative staff to assist with maintaining the arena. We are looking for a dynamic individual with the passion and dedication to utilize your excellent organizational and be a representative for our growing team.
If you love sports, enjoy talking with others and hare highly motivated this role is for you! This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Maintain general functionality and cleanliness of the Arena
- You will have the opportunity to work with our Event Operations Manager and part-time staff on venue to set-up and/or breakdown for all Arena events
- Complete maintenance and repair projects based on the assigned completion date
- Execute maintenance programs related to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the property, assuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for continual communication with management team about Arena related elements
- You will act as House Manager for most Arena events
- Oversee the part-time facilities team to ensure effective operation of the Arena at all times
- You will be tasked with maintaining relationships with service contractors to ensure all contractual provisions are met
- Ensure use of best practices in operation of facilities and in providing of services in accordance with company policy and operating standards
- Execute departmental policies, procedures, and standards of work for the facility
- Effectively maintain and oversee the project checklist for Arena work to be completed
- You will perform regular walkthroughs of the workspace to identify areas in need of repair, replacement or upgrade
- Ensure all safety equipment and procedures are up to date and functioning properly
- Comply with all OSHA, ADA and other safety and security policies
- Available to address emergency situations at all hours (i.e. security, fire/life safety, plumbing, etc.)
- Any and all tasks assigned by management
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of facility maintenance experience
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to complete tasks effectively and on time
- Effective communication skills
- Standout colleague with a willingness to collaborate with others towards a common goal
- Bending, stretching, and lifting to 50 lbs.
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment