About the Position
We are looking for dynamic security professionals to protect Chase Center and the surrounding 11-acre complex. In this position, you will collaborate with an extensive group of internal and external partners, including our guests, clients, facility operations, law enforcement agencies, and our retail and office tenants. We are excited about our new arena and need to build out our security team to ensure we are providing an unparalleled experience to our fans and clients. This position reports to the Building Shift Security Supervisor on duty.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and dedication. Do you have a passion for providing protective services? Are you interested in creating something new for the Bay Area? If so, then we want you to hear from you!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Tour post periodically to ensure safety of patrons, staff, vendors, participants and others on premises
- Operate and monitor all CCTV and access control systems within the command center in an efficient manner ensuring that all work performed within departmental operating practices/procedures
- Assist the human resources department with the review of recorded data
- Handle any disturbances or problems that arise during events at the facility
- Write incident reports and meet with security supervisor to review procedures
- Tour facility examining doors, windows and gates to ensure they are secured
- Assist with crowd control inside and outside of premises, including during evacuations caused by fires, storms, riots and other emergencies
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Assist and work across all lines of business within the organization
- Research and maintain expertise in the latest security technologies
- Run access control reports when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on security experience
- Possess all appropriate security licenses required by state
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete written reports and correspondence
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment