About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part-time Box Office Representatives to service guests throughout the 2019-20 basketball season. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a professional and fun demeanor. In this role, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to guests at the Kaiser Permanente Arena Box Office and Ticket Services office.
Are you ready to join a growing sports and entertainment organization? Are you passionate about building a memorable experience for fans? This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting organization that values your initiative, creativity and commitment.
This is a part-time position and is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Assist in box office setup and closure
- Sell and issue tickets at box office and will-call window on game days
- Provide customer service and resolve all ticket related issues in a time efficient manner
- Track all customer service issues using provided software
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- 6-12 months of public-facing customer service experience
- We are seeking individuals with exemplary multitasking and organization skills with an eye for detail and prior cash handling experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a dynamic environment that values empathy and understanding
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Attend all home preseason, regular season, and playoff games
- Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 30 lbs. (set-up and break down)
- Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment