The Warriors Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is seeking a team of 50/50 Raffle Sellers to help promote our raffle fundraiser.
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated, philanthropic, and hard-working individual? Do you strive to craft memorable moments and happiness for our fans? Can we rely on you to be punctual and to engage and educate our fans? Then we want you to represent the Warriors 50/50 Raffle and the Warriors Community Foundation.
In this position, you will be the driving sales force behind the Warriors 50/50 Raffle program. Recently approved by the State of California, 50/50 raffles take place at all Warriors home games, where one lucky winner receives 50% of the jackpot and the remaining 50% is directed to the Warriors Community Foundation to support ongoing charitable efforts.
You will be responsible for the nightly sales of raffle tickets, beginning when doors open and ending at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Game night selling of raffle tickets to Warriors fans within Chase Center in either a stationary kiosk location or as a roaming sales representative
- Accepting and accounting for large sums of cash on a nightly basis
- Communicating and educating clearly about the 50/50 raffle rules and procedures to potential customers]
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work expertly in a high-stress environment
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, high-energy sales teammates
- 18 years of age or older by first day of employment
- Able to remain standing for extended periods of time
- Able to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift
- Work a majority of home games from October through April, with the possibility of post season games
- Able to work non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home schedule
- Typical game nights: 4:00pm - 9:30pm *Subject to change based on tip off time
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment