About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part-time Guest Service Representatives to provide excellent customer service for the 2019-2020 basketball season. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a professional demeanor. You will be responsible for providing guests with wonderful customer service during games. The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our fans, season ticket holders, peers and sponsors is essential but most importantly, we want to ensure our fans have fun!
If you love sports, entertainment and hospitality, enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and partners, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a part-time position and is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
• Understand and display knowledge in regards to basic game day information (location of box office, lost and found, etc.)
• You will be responsible for welcoming all guests entering the arena, examines and scans ticket to verify authenticity and provide assistance, when needed
• Assist with requests from guests, including assisting guests with special needs to their seating
• Provide knowledge of the stadium layout, seating sections, and emergency activity procedures
• Providing exceptional customer service at all games and events
• Other duties as assigned
• We are seeking enthusiastic, friendly and professional individuals
• The ideal candidate is will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
• Previous experience working in a customer service environment is helpful
• You are outgoing and comfortable working in large crowds
• High energy, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual is preferred
• Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and to complete assignments in a fast-paced environment is preferred
• Must be able to work majority of home games and other events including week nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 30 lbs. (set-up and break down)
• Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work the majority of home games – 24 regular season games and play-offs
• 5 hour shifts on game days, typically 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment