About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a dedicated and creative professional to provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Special Advisor to Ownership. In this role, you will be a key member of the Finance department, handling day-to-day operations, internal and external board presentations and meetings, coordinating communications, and organizing projects and events. You will have senior-level interactions of a complex, sensitive and highly confidential nature inside and outside the company and serve as the point of contact representing various executives.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and dedication. Are you interested in creating something new for the Bay Area? If so, then we want you to hear from you!
This is a full-time position based in Oakland and will relocate to San Francisco late summer-2019.
- Provide range of complex administrative support to multiple senior-level executives in an organized and forward-thinking manner in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Assist various executive-level staff in the preparation of materials for executive leadership meetings, board meetings, budget meetings, audit reviews, etc.
- Rigorously maintain complex and dynamic daily schedules
- Handle travel arrangements and executives’ broad travel needs; assists in the processing of expense reports as needed
- Orchestrate logistics for internal and external events, meetings, conferences and presentations
- Answer and screen calls for various executive level staff; handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Serve as the go-to person for all department needs, including catering requests, travel assistance and schedule maintenance
- Collaborate with leadership team and administrative assistants
- Perform department coordination duties that are often highly confidential; coordinate review of information requiring executives’ signature
- Provides administrative assistance to other managers and staff as needed
- Manage special projects as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as Executive Assistant, preferably supporting a CFO and/or knowledge of the finance function
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of all work product and sensitive information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen; ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading ability
- Ability to juggle and prioritize simultaneous priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative; provide creative solutions with minimal direction
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment