About the Position
If you love sports, enjoy talking to others, and are highly self-motivated, this role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part-time Guest Service Representatives to provide outstanding customer service to our guests for the 2018-19 basketball season. This role requires a high-energy, professional staff member who thrives in a dynamic work environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a professional demeanor. As a guest service representative you will be responsible for providing guests with excellent customer service during games. Additional tasks will vary. To be successful in the role, you will need excellent communication and customer service to build a positive rapport with our guests. The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our fans, season ticket holders and sponsors is essential. But most importantly, make sure our fans have FUN!
This is a part-time position located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all games and events
- Welcome all guests entering the arena, examine and scan tickets to verify authenticity, and provide assistance when needed
- Assist with requests from guests, including assisting guests with special needs to their seating
- Provide knowledge of the stadium layout, seating sections, and emergency activity procedures, location of box office, lost and found, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a professional demeanor. Must be mature and accustomed to working in a diverse environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role is helpful
- Must be comfortable working in large crowds
- High energy, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work majority of home games and other events including week nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 30 lbs. (set-up and break down)
- Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment