Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative intern to join us. Are you or someone you know a soon to be college grad interested in the tech sales space? Great! Goldcast is looking for a SDR to join our sales team for the Summer. No previous sales experience required, but must be eager to learn and excited about SaaS sales!
- Identifying and sourcing a large volume of new prospects through outbound channels using Outlook, Outreach, Seamless
- Work alongside an account executive to close qualifying leads and prospects
- Tracking all activity in CRM and related systems
- Maintain a firm grasp on our value proposition and the virtual events space
- Participate in team events
- Learn from leaders in the field by being a part of continuing education and trainings
Who are you
- Confident phone presence and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly goal-oriented & competitive while also being a team player
- Ability to work independently, but not be afraid to ask questions and take initiative
- Strong interest in a career in sales & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great team backed by exceptional investors/advisors: Goldcast team comes from pedigreed background (HBS, BCG, Davita, Jet/Walmart, InMobi) and is backed by leading Boston and Bay Area institutional funds and angel investors including world-leading marketers and ex-entrepreneurs. Above all, our bunch is one of the most humble, fast learning, and hardworking you will ever meet!
- Opportunity to be part of rocketship as an early team: We are growing rapidly and see an enormous potential in the market for disruption. Hence this role would be ideal for someone who wants to join an early stage fast growing company and wants to build something meaningful
- Autonomy: We believe in complete autonomy for teammates. Some of it is because we are 100% remote, but most of it is because we believe free thinking leads to exponentially better results.
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Paid internship opportunity (and yes, lots of goodies).
- Full time job offer: If you do a good job with our internship program, we offer full time employment offers with an extremely competitive salary. And even if it’s not a great fit, we will help you with recommendations so that you are set up for success as you look for other job opportunities.
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.