Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
As one of the early team members in the sales team, you'll play a key role in shaping the future of business events and helping Goldcast create a category in the world of field and event marketing. Ultimately, success in this role means being the face of Goldcast and ensuring a great sales experience for our future supporters. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact in a fast-growing company - Expect us to push you to find new ways to engage that make every prospect and customer interaction world-class. Your key responsibilities include:
- Qualify inbound leads and schedule discovery calls.
- Developing new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting.
- Conduct highly personalized demos that wows the prospect
- Handle and overcome any and all objections by identifying the root cause.
- Be able to close and pull deals across the finish line.
- Provide an exceptional and customer-centric experience that allows you to control the buying journey from beginning to end.
- Become an expert in sales tech toolkit and ensure we track all the key sales metrics from start to finish
- Partner with customer Success and ensure that the deal is handed off with all relevant details
- Be a thought partner to the product team by communicating all relevant customer requirements
Who are you
- Ideal candidate has 3-6 years of sales experience at B2B tech companies and has a strong orientation towards driving revenue. Our sales cycles are fairly short (4-6 weeks) and most of our current prospects come from referral/word of mouth - hence this is an opportunity for someone who can step in as an AE and close deals immediately.
- You thrive working in a highly unstructured, still evolving but super fast moving sales org.
- You love getting into the weeds of sales processes and are metrics driven
- You love taking a lot of ownership early and are highly execution oriented with the hunger to drive revenue for the company
- Most importantly, be a team player and celebrate everyone’s success
- Great team backed by exceptional investors/advisors: Goldcast team comes from pedigreed background (HBS, BCG, Davita, Jet/Walmart, InMobi) and is backed by leading Boston and Bay Area institutional funds and angel investors including world-leading marketers and ex-entrepreneurs. Above all, our bunch is one of the most humble, fast learning, and hardworking you will ever meet!
- Opportunity to be part of rocketship as an early team: We are growing rapidly and see an enormous potential in the market for disruption. Hence this role would be ideal for someone who wants to join an early stage fast growing company and wants to build something meaningful
- Autonomy: We believe in complete autonomy for teammates. Some of it is because we are 100% remote, but most of it is because we believe free thinking leads to exponentially better results.
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Full health, vision, and dental and 401K benefits
- Fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you are in US timezone
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.