Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
As a Sales Development Representative at Goldcast, you will be a key member of the team building personal relationships and making our prospective customers successful, while driving sales through engaging with inbound and outbound leads. Ultimately, success in this role means being the face of Goldcast and ensuring a great sales experience for our future supporters. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact in a fast-growing company - Expect us to push you to find new ways to engage that make every prospect and customer interaction world-class. Your key responsibilities include:
- Initiating first steps in the sales cycle by scheduling meetings with prospective clients
- Qualifying and prioritizing inbound leads generated by asking intelligent questions
- Running discovery conversations with prospects to assess need and willingness to pay
- Identifying and sourcing a large volume of new prospects through outbound channels like email and phone
- Work alongside an account executive to close qualifying leads and prospects
- Tracking all activity in CRM and related systems
Who are you
- Ideal candidate has 1-3 years of sales experience at B2B tech companies and has a strong orientation towards driving revenue. The candidate should have the growth mindset to learn from senior AE's and be ready for a AE role down the line.
- You are comfortable on asking detailed questions of stakeholders at all levels inside of a business, and have a proven track record of turning those conversations into successful outcomes
- You are excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You thrive working in a highly unstructured, still evolving but super fast moving sales org.
- You love getting into the weeds of sales processes and are metrics driven
- You love taking a lot of ownership early and are highly execution oriented with the hunger to drive revenue for the company
- Most importantly, be a team player and celebrate everyone’s success
- Great team backed by exceptional investors/advisors: Goldcast team comes from pedigreed background (HBS, BCG, Davita, Jet/Walmart, InMobi) and is backed by leading Boston and Bay Area institutional funds and angel investors including world-leading marketers and ex-entrepreneurs. Above all, our bunch is one of the most humble, fast learning, and hardworking you will ever meet!
- Opportunity to be part of rocketship as an early team: We are growing rapidly and see an enormous potential in the market for disruption. Hence this role would be ideal for someone who wants to join an early stage fast growing company and wants to build something meaningful
- Autonomy: We believe in complete autonomy for teammates. Some of it is because we are 100% remote, but most of it is because we believe free thinking leads to exponentially better results.
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Full health, vision, and dental and 401K benefits
- Fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you are in US timezone
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.