Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
As the first in-house product designer, you will
Help build the best in class virtual event attendee experience: The virtual event market is filled with a ton of mediocre products with poor attendee experience. None of them do justice to the hard work that event marketers put behind the scenes for those events. You will use great product and visual design, user testing, and your imagination to help them deliver event experiences that truly express their brand and win over their customers.
Work closely with customers to understand their pain points and solve them through great and intuitive design : One of our core values is empathizing with customers and devouring feedback. Everyone, right from sales to engineering, treat this as a core part of their duty. As the first full time product designer, you will lead customer conversations to discover pain points and find simple but innovative solutions to their problems- get in early in the product dev cycle.
Set the direction to help us build a great self serve product that delights customers: Virtual events are complex and Goldcast's mission is to be powerful enough to handle that complexity, but intuitive enough to be self service. Help us evolve the product so that our customers can discover it and learn to exploit its full power without having to seek constant help from our customer success team. ****
- Work with the best in class engineering and design team that can bring your vision to reality very very fast. Take Goldcast for a test drive and see it for yourself (all of this was built in 5 months from scratch)
- True ownership of a major part of the product roadmap. You will have a high degree of independence in decision making and setting the product direction
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent spread across 5 continents: team mates come from the likes of Walmart, Linkedin, BCG, Samsung, Outreach.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Fully remote! Work from home, Bali, Europe- wherever you want to be.
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.