Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
As the first product manager in the company, you will play a key role in shaping the future of business events and helping Goldcast create a category in the world of field and event marketing. You’ll develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for two key parts of the product:
Own the product roadmap for admin panel: The admin panel is the command center of event organizers. They use it to setup and deliver their events, view event analytics, and integrate with myriad external tools and platforms. You will be the product owner of the admin panel and
- Help build fantastic onboarding flows to help organizers discover the full power of the Goldcast platform without customer success assistance- unlocking massive growth potential
- Drive the roadmap for all event integrations with tools such Drift and Splash
- Prioritize a product scope that balances product velocity, building strong foundations for future development, and solving important customer use cases.
Build unique features for marketers: Goldcast marries the goals of event marketers as a revenue leader (aka- driving leads and pipeline) with their goal as an event organizers (aka- deliver a great event experience for their customers and prospects). Owning this part of the product means
- You will use first principle thinking to understand marketers goals and scope and prioritize integrations and partnerships with Martech tools such as Hubspot, Outreach etc
- Understand the dynamics between event marketers and their sales and customer success counterparts and build features to help them exploit events for upsell/cross sell opps
- Own the continued evolution of the analytics dashboards to help marketers get increasingly useful insights from their events
Who are you
- 1-4 years of Product Management experience in a tech product management role.
- You have built products from scratch and have seen the whole cycle from inception —> launch —> adoption —> improvement.
- You thrive working in a highly unstructured, still evolving but super fast moving product org.
- You love getting into the weeds of tech with engineers.
- You love taking a lot of ownership early and are highly execution oriented to ensure timely delivery of product improvements and features.
- You are design focused and believe that good design is a true competitive differentiation.
- You either have experience or high degree of willingness working within a fully remote product-engineering-design org.
- Work with the best in class engineering and design team that can bring your vision to reality very very fast. Take Goldcast for a test drive and see it for yourself (all of this was built in 5 months from scratch)
- True ownership of a major part of the product roadmap. You will have a high degree of independence in decision making and setting the product direction
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent spread across 5 continents: team mates come from the likes of Walmart, Linkedin, BCG, Samsung, Outreach.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Fully remote! Work from home, Bali, Europe- wherever you want to be.
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.