Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth 🚀🚀 since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love (see for instance, this and this)
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry-leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
For more, visit our website : https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do
The customer success team at Goldcast is responsible for managing enterprise customer accounts and creating documentation to help our self-serve customers understand and use their Goldcast account. (Note: we’re not self-serve yet, we have some work to do before we can get there).
Quick rundown of responsibilities:
- Help clients create awesome virtual events
- Know the ins and outs of the Goldcast platform
- Onboard new customers to the Goldcast platform
- Demo the product for clients
- Offer ongoing support to the customers you work with
- Work with the customer support team to ensure a great event day-of
- For the first few events (per client) you will need to be available during. You’ll have a support person as well with you for potential tech hiccups.
- Collect customer feedback and share it with the product team
Who Are You
Type of person we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in customer success or customer onboarding
- Basic understanding of how virtual event platforms work
- Someone who feels comfortable being on the phone with clients; great public speaking skills
- Excited to help customers create awesome events
- Really well organized. Everyone loves a great “to do” list.
- Work with the best in class product, engineering and design team bringing a best in class product to market. Take Goldcast for a test drive and see it for yourself (all of this was built in 5 months from scratch)
- True ownership of customer relationship. You will have a high degree of independence in decision making
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent spread across 5 continents: team mates come from the likes of Walmart, Linkedin, BCG, Samsung, Outreach.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Fully remote! Work from home, Bali, Europe- wherever you want to be.
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to . As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.