GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role: The VP, Sales will be responsible for Enterprise Sale relationship management, optimizing sales processes and programs, meeting sales quotas and related performance objectives and for providing the leadership support and develop to several sales teams. The VP, Sales will oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, and training necessary to achieve sales, quality and employee retention goals. This position will be ultimately responsible for the management of over 700 sales employees and over 65 sales leaders.
About the team:
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the senior relationship manager and customer point of contact and escalation for multiple clients
- Responsible for ensuring operational standards and legal requirements are met while delivering superior sales performance and an exceptional consumer experience
- Conduct and provide sales analysis for multiple programs and provide analysis on workforce optimization
- Direct and oversee GoHealth’s Enterprise Solutions sales policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Successfully manage a top performing sales team, increasing sales month over month through strong leadership, recruiting, and coaching
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and retention of highly capable Sales Leadership and highly productive sales teams
- Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise and recognize job contributions, adhere and promote compliance with all policies and procedures
- Establish, communicate, and implement plans, objectives, and strategies to the sales teams to meet program sales and service level standards
- Partner with Operations and HR to determine policies and procedures and implement them throughout the call center to ensure meeting clients as well as GoHealth’s financial goals
- Reports to C level executives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience required
- 5-10+ years of relevant management experience in an inside sales environment
- 3+ Years of B2B sales experience
- Previous experience driving significant change in a fluid environment
- Ability to innovate, experiment, and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Track record of identifying and implementing technology solutions that improve the employee and customer experience, as well as sale performance
- Established track record of increasing sales/call center performance
- Experienced in managing, mentoring, coaching and leading national sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop managers and build successful teams
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as sales Director, VP or SVP strongly preferred
- Previous BPO experience preferred but not required
- Insurance experience is preferred but not required
- Open vacation policy.
- 401k program with company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Subsidized gym memberships.
- Subsidized lunch program.
- Commuter and transit benefits.
Chicago or Remote