GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged, and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role: This role will support day-to-day operations and long-term strategic initiatives, focused on sales compensation and incentives. Our analysts leverage sales reporting to calculate compensation and forecast performance for our sales and management teams. Analysts work on maximizing our return on investment and identifying high-impact opportunity areas while providing recommendations and delivering results to the executive and sales leadership. This role will report to the Sales Operations Manager, Compensation.
About the team: Our team consists of highly collaborative and analytical go-getters. We enjoy completing financial analyses, solving complex business problems, and supporting cross-functional projects that drive behaviors and results.
What you’ll do:
- Support planning of monthly and long-term sales targets and financial performance
- Perform analysis and calculations of sales compensation plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to support the design and implementation of strategic initiatives focused on sales compensation
- Develop financial models and analysis to optimize performance, with a focus on profitability
- Partner with Marketing, Finance, HR, and Technology to create new policies, processes, and reporting to support daily operations
- Build presentations that visually demonstrate performance and progress across initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience in strategy, consulting, accounting, or similar role at a high-growth company
- Quantitative aptitude & MS excel expertise, including data manipulation and modeling, and can use those metrics to drive business results
- Strong communications skills and experiencing work with all levels of management
- Natural passion for creating solutions, developing workarounds, and creating reports
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple projects at various stages and pivot quickly with changing requirements and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate work products and meet established deadlines
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer