GoHealth is looking for an Associate to join the high-growth Strategic Partnerships organization to provide immediate impact to its Partner Operations team. This position is designed to help operations of all GoHealth partners and programs, ensure each partner is strategically growing and financially optimized, and strive for operational excellence across the entire GoHealth organization.
You will assist with and manage a wide variety of tasks and projects, while working cross functionally with other teams and its members to accomplish them. You understand what it takes to complete regular tasks, while at the same time problem solving on projects that are critical to partner performance. You are hardworking and thrive on collaborating with others via excellent communication skills. A quick learner and self-starter, you aren’t afraid to start making your mark immediately within our organization.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Understand business processes of the Strategic Partnerships organization, including the role of supporting the front and backend operations for relevant teams.
- Management and collaboration with finance team on completing monthly partner payment and billing requirements.
- Ownership of key aspects of partnership onboarding and maintenance, including provisioning/commissioning of partner referral phone numbers, websites and reporting.
- Troubleshooting technical issues that arise across partnership portfolio, working cross functionally with data analytics, tech development and product management teams to resolve.
- Work closely with GoHealth Account Managers to ensure partner success and growth.
- Identify and propose solutions to further automate and streamline team and partner reporting needs.
- Assume an active role in weekly team meetings and other broader discussions relating to partner operations.
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of related experience in an internship or full-time role in managing operational tasks and projects.
- Ability to be a team player, self-starter and quicker learner across multiple operational topics and subjects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Track record of effective verbal and written communication across multiple teams and their members.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to own and complete a variety of time sensitive tasks.
- Desire for problem solving and identifying improvement in process oriented projects.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to COVID-19, GoHealth is managing our business through a blend of remote and in person working environments. Our policy is driven by guidance from local health authorities’ and the CDC.