GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
What you'll do:
- Ensure that facilities and maintenance needs are assessed and addressed every morning – Opening of building.
- Provide supervision and guidance for a junior maintenance technician.
- Identify and follow scheduled maintenance duties for the day/week.
- Provide management with emailed status reports regularly and incident reports when necessary.
- Manage maintenance requests through online ticketing system.
- Help coordinate requests for proposals and engage maintenance vendors for outsourced work.
- Daily review of HVAC and boiler systems for all facilities.
- Assist with grounds maintenance and day to day repair to keep the facilities in great working order.
- Assist in determining needs for equipment leases and maintenance supplies or materials.
- Respond to calls during the shift requiring clean up and emergencies.
- Support and participate in all emergency planning and activities.
- Respond 24/7 to building emergencies
- Be available for special events if need be in the evenings or weekends.
- Other Duties as agreed upon with Facilities management.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing an office facility
- Intermediate computer skills and writing proficiency.
- The ability to work independently at multiple locations
- Must have at least a H.S. Diploma
- HVAC and boiler systems experience and knowledge
- Must be available 24/7 in case of emergencies
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer