GoHealth is looking for a Workforce Reat Time Analyst to join our team. You will be collaborating with our call center teams to assist them in assessing and delivering solutions to daily call center issues.. You will be working with staff and senior level management are up to date on call center forecasts and any forecast changes.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
Skills and experience:
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of various forecasting / scheduling software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem solving
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer