GoHealth is looking for a Telephony Program Manager that will provide strategic and technical services support for GoHealth’s telephony platform used by all of our inside sales departments. This position will drive optimizing the effectiveness of the telephony platform solutions and infrastructure that support business requirements, delivery and the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews infrastructure, business processes and operational standards. This position will also provide program management and collaborate with cross-functional teams for scope definition, planning, organizing, and execution of projects and initiatives. Will also partner with key stakeholders to identify telephony platform issues / opportunities, assess impact, formulate potential alternatives, and implement solutions.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for Five9 telephony platform in identifying enhancements and strategic functionality opportunities to support program objectives and ensure productivity and quality standards are achieved.
- Builds strong partnerships with IT / Product Management to ensure all telephony functionality and integration with internal applications is strategically optimized for effective operation.
- Builds partnerships with account management / program leadership to identify optimal solutions and cost-effective solutions to meet program and client requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or applicable professional experience
- Strong working knowledge of scaling, upgrading, and troubleshooting telephony systems: Five9 experience preferred, but inContact, Cisco, Avaya or Genesys experience given strong consideration.
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing call flows, call routing, outbound campaigns, and IVR set up.
- Experience with telephony / data infrastructure as well as SIP, MPLS, VPN, VOIP (SQL / Access preferred).
- 2+ years leading, managing and mentoring a team of telephony engineers preferred.
- Proven working experience in project management and strong organizational skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer