We’re looking for someone interested in expanding their career in digital design, advertising, as well as strategy. Work directly with our in-house team of designers and social media experts to deliver outstanding design assets across multiple digital channels, and platforms.
Reporting to the Director, Design you will produce high quality static and HTML5 assets for creative testing on all major Social & Display platforms. Collaborate with the marketing team to flesh out concepts and quickly build prototypes to be tested. Understanding and experience with various creative types as well as design best practices for Facebook, Google Display Network, and YouTube a must.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Design video and static display ads including HTML5 art taking direction and collaborating with our team of paid social experts
- Ability to translate marketing goals into inspiring and engaging digital designs.
- Ability to set up, run and report on A/B and multivariate tests for a range of digital assets and mobile content types, communicates insights back to the content, marketing as well as design team.
- Assists with creation of assets for both brand and marketing objectives that include collateral, logos, corporate identity, web, and multimedia in collaboration with the in-house design team.
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelors Degree in Art, Marketing or commensurate experience coupled with 3-6 years experience in a graphic design or advertising/direct marketing creative role.
- Creativity, business acumen, interest in strategy and marketing with strong diverse web-based portfolio that showcases your work
- Background in a performance driven marketing environment a plus
- Expert level proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop; experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to define new approaches to complex design problems.
- Knowledge and practice of UX principles coupled with the ability to recognize when to balance business needs and design aesthetic against UX best practices.
- Good understanding on the basic elements of design i.e. spacing, color & typography
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Works well in teams and independently with the ability to work well under tight deadline schedules
Video, motion or animation is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer