GoHealth is seeking a Manager of IT Infrastructure Operations to oversee the team and efforts of ensuring smooth infrastructure service operations. This is a brand new role reporting into the Director of IT Operations! You will come in with a proactive and eager mind to help drive the actions of rapidly responding to technical issues impacting end users and key business operations. GoHealth has 4 locations (2 in Chicago) and you will be responsible for the oversight of our overall corporate IT infrastructure in our overall geographical footprint. Building and maintaining relationships cross-functionally will be important to you and at all levels with the organization.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Identify, hire, and develop the best people for the team
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues, and explaining our platform
- Collect and analyze metrics, provide reports regularly to managers, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team, ensuring client expectations are met
- Establish best practice work flows, practices and standards to ensure that ongoing support is provided for operations
- Evaluates new products/technologies to determine the benefit/impact to the existing systems, as well as vendor products and recommends hardware to management for purchase
- Coordinate and participate in projects to design, develop, program, test, install and maintain specialized technical operations
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field and/or applicable equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience leading a corporate IT team consisting of Systems and Network Engineers
- 8+ years working in infrastructure with a focus on server and or network infrastructure.
- A successful record in project management is helpful in improving processes as well as upgrading IT hardware and software
- Ability to think quickly and adapt in a flexible work environment
- Love of solving problems and helping people walk happy
- Experience working in JIRA or another applicable ticketing system.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time as required
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer