GoHealth Operation Excellence department focuses on increasing efficiency within GoHealth’s Call Centers. The Operational Excellence team is looking for a Learning Partner to report to the Sr. Manager of Organizational Effectiveness. In this role, you will be responsible for training delivery, providing input to the design and measurement of programs and coaching and feedback to licensed and unlicensed agents to drive key performance indicators. As part of the Learning & Development team, the Learning Partner will review and update curriculum, training and operations policies and procedures.
- Effectively facilitates engaging learning experiences and assesses learning milestones to ensure desired performance is demonstrated within the established time frame.
- Performs observations of the agents (either virtually or side-by-side) to validate performance trends and identify opportunities for performance optimization.
- Consults with Business Leaders to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborates on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the campaign or team level.
- Uses key performance indicators, reports, and direct observation to conduct root cause analysis to diagnose performance and learning opportunities.
- Reviews materials for instructor-led, and online training (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Facilitates face to face or virtual learning for topics that include products, systems, new hire, and continuing education.
- Consistently delivers and maintains a variety of learning assets such as instructor-led, virtual webinar, on-demand videos, interactive tutorial simulations, and hands-on learning labs.
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures; contributes to process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Training, Adult Education, Psychology, Communication, Public Relations, or related discipline, or at least 2+ years’ experience in corporate training delivery
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- A critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles
- Insurance industry (Medicare preferred) experience
- Continuous learner with a passion for coaching and developing people
- Experience with measuring training effectiveness preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer