What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The Technical Project Manager will be managing Scrum teams using Agile, Scrum, Kanban. They may also manage enterprise projects utilizing various other project management methodologies.
What You'll Do
- Work with Product Managers & Executives to prioritize projects across the organization based on company goals and objectives
- Create and deliver C-level presentations
- Manage delivery of projects through the full lifecycle from design to roll out, marketing, sales and production support
- Exhibit a solid understanding of application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, including requirements definition, UI/UX design, architectural design, stakeholder feedback, development, and deployment
- Lead a cross-functional team in a matrixed organization for successful, on-time delivery
- Negotiate scope and priorities with key stakeholders
- Think out-of-the-box in optimizing delivery practices, resources, and key performance factors to ensure successful delivery
- Work with line managers in optimize team and individual efficiency and performance
- Provide expert knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, and iterative project management methodologies
Who You Are
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to emergent requirements and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 6 years managing the successful delivery of technical, software development projects
- Minimum of 4 years managing product delivery teams using Scrum, Kanban, and Jira
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or above) required. PgMP or PMP certification from the PMI desired
- Prior software development experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent related experience required
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.