What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure management, compute, storage and network infrastructure
- Container administration and development utilising Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
- Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
- Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
- Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
- Manage & Build the cloud infrastructure with a team of 3 - 4 resources.
- Manage application release management, Infrastructure provisioning and deployment.
- Hands-on experience in managing round the clock cloud operations.
- Implement operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring, performance measurement tools etc.
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- An understanding of cloud solution approaches from a technical (infrastructure), service management, financial and sourcing perspective.
- Define and lead next generation high availability data center architectures, operational tools, automation, infrastructure provisioning and round the clock operations.
- Cloud environment administration (Amazon Web Services AWS Preferred) and in hosted datacenter collocations, responsible for the customer facing production environment monitoring, performance, release/deployment, security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency, and other non-functional concerns.
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.