What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Our Edulastic Team is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who will facilitate complex problem-solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences. As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements. We are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
What You'll Do
- Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in-depth product & platform knowledge
- Explore large-scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining to provide insights
- Frequently analyse product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
- Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
- Specify the customer requirements based on user behaviour study and market research
- Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
- Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction, or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
- Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritising the backlog of competing requests
- Translating product concepts into wire frames and mock ups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock-ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
Who You Are
- Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable)
- Have 5 years of experience in analytics or products
- Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau, and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports
- Either Python/R knowledge is required
- Have a strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders
- Are excited about digging into technical details
- Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product
- Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.