Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. We are searching for a senior iOS engineer to work on GoFundMe’s upcoming mobile first product!
- Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones
- Drive architectural, product and technology decisions for front-end features
- Implement new features from scratch
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Strong knowledge of iOS, preferably Swift programming
- Familiar with iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- 4+ years of software development experience + BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.