Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $4 billion raised in donations and more than 40 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. We are searching for a Growth Engineer! He/She will be responsible for driving creative growth strategies that creates profitable growth in GoFundMe’s core business.
- Work with the team to help come up with creative growth ideas
- Work closely with Growth Marketing in identifying, capitalizing on, and iterating on business growth opportunities within SEO, Pay-Per-Click advertising and other
- Own all technical aspects of growth engineering
- Be the engineering advocate of growth marketing-related initiatives such as search engine optimization and paid advertising
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Familiarity with the basics of web search
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO and advertising methodologies
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to deliver projects end-to-end
- Experience with iterative development processes
- Ability to execute fast and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new technologies, methodologies and solutions
- Familiarity with Google’s various APIs
- Familiarity with the differences between Google’s and Bing’s algos
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with AMP and other mobile-specific technologies
- Developed aesthetic and design sense
- Ability to understand the business objectives, and to propose technology-driven improvements
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $4 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.