CrowdRise has joined forces with GoFundMe to create the very best all-in-one social fundraising solution. CrowdRise is the world’s largest and fastest growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving, and we’ve partnered with some of the biggest charities, marathons, and celebrities in the country.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe, the world’s largest social fundraising platform with well over $4 billion raised so far and a community of more than 40 million donors. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity, and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most. With CrowdRise's powerful enterprise features and GoFundMe's community, it's never been easier to create massive impact.
CrowdRise is searching for our first Enterprise Sales Executive in New York to launch us into the market and build out the book of business!
- Build out the large charity market (Enterprise non-profits) and territory from its infancy in a remote setting
- Drive new business through prospecting, outbound calls and emails to reach decision makers
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations
- Manage the entire sales process including lead generation, qualification and follow through with presentations, proposals and contracts
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Close large enterprise deals in the charity and giving space
- Build out a book of business that meets or exceeds revenue targets and sales activity
- 7+ yrs of engagement across Enterprise clients with experience carrying a $1.5M+ quota annually
- Experience selling Enterprise deals to charities or nonprofits is a plus
- Can easily transition from working with both internal teams and external partners; ability to work independently without a team on every call
- Experience managing complex deals and speaking with decision makers
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy interacting with
- We're happy to pay for exceptional people, offer full benefits, offer a simple yet compelling compensation plan, and stock options
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead