Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. We are excited to make big changes and take bold steps to achieve our mission. The Product team is helping lead the way as GoFundMe spreads compassion to people everywhere.
Enough about us… How about you?
Are you all about building insanely awesome product features from zero? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Then we are pumped to meet you!
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution of bold new features
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing, data, user research and other teams to build out an amazing product
- Communicate product vision, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases to senior management and various stakeholders
- Can take a project from problem statement to beautifully simple final product
- A minimum of 6 years of product management experience
- Clear ability to communicate and partner with design and engineers
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $4 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.