Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $4 billion raised in donations and more than 40 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe is looking for a passionate, collaborative, backend or full-stack engineer to join our small but growing payments team in Redwood City, CA.
- Developing scalable payments infrastructure which will support both the GoFundMe and CrowdRise products
- Building out robust API's and third party payment processing integrations
- Adherence to, and compliance with, PCI rules and regulations
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language
- Experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really!
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead