CrowdRise is a fundraising site that is about giving back, raising lots of money for great causes, and having the most fun while doing it. CrowdRise is the world’s largest and fastest - growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving, and we’ve partnered with some of the biggest charities, marathons, and celebrities in the country.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe, the world’s largest social fundraising platform with well over $4 billion raised so far and a community of more than 40 million donors. GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity, and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
CrowdRise is looking for a passionate, collaborative, backend focused engineer to join our small but growing payments team in beautiful Los Angeles, CA.
- Backend focused development building out robust and scalable payments infrastructure which will support both the GoFundMe and CrowdRise products
- Adherence to, and compliance with, PCI rules and regulations
- Working closely with Kotlin, Java, and PHP
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language
- Direct experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really!
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead