GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity, and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
GoFundMe is looking to build out our engineering team in our amazing CrowdRise downtown Ls Angeles office. We are searching for a passionate talented full-stack software engineer who’s interested in changing the lives of millions of people for the better, amazing personal and professional growth, and having a real impact on our products and users!
- Development in company RESTful API
- Creating single page apps and/or standalone modules within company existing framework using CodeIgniter
- Working in an assigned team with other developers and QA engineers
- Code documentation
- Participating in developers code reviews
- Refactoring legacy code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience with TDD workflow and unit testing
- Experience with ORM such as Doctrine, and raw SQL queries using MySQL
- Knowledge of Responsive development using HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Experience building frontend applications using AJAX with backend support
- Strong abilities to identify and troubleshoot bugs
- Ping pong skills and a sense of humor
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really!
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play hard mentality
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue performance bonuses
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead