Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the Department:
The Technical Support Engineering team is part of the Care Team (Customer Support Team). The Care Team solves customer problems and answers technical questions via phone, email, and chat. Care is the voice of the customer, and we go above and beyond to advocate on behalf of our nonprofit clients to make this product and support experience world class.About the
Product You'll be Supporting:
Classy for Salesforce is the leading Salesforce integration within the nonprofit fundraising space. Since 2013, Classy has partnered with Salesforce in providing a world class Salesforce integration that allows the sync of data from Classy to Salesforce in near real time. The integration provides nonprofits control of their Salesforce data through standard contact matching, custom field mapping, customizable record types, and more. This is a position where you will learn the inner workings of the Classy for Salesforce Integration architecture, and gain a deeper understanding of Classy and the Salesforce ecosystem.
What You'll Do:
Classy is looking for an integral addition to our tight-knit but growing Care team! The Technical Support Engineer I (Salesforce) will become a resident product expert, specializing in the Classy for Salesforce integration. Must be able to communicate successfully with our customers on their support cases and thrive in a customer facing role. The 3 core components of this position are:
- Client Email Queue Management (80%) – Help maintain SLA’s on client submitted technical support cases.
- Client Phone Calls (10%) – When requested, provide support via client calls
- Internal Team Support (10%)– Help answer questions from cross functional teams in regards to the integration
Daily responsibilities include:
- Become a product expert on the core features and functionality of the Classy for Salesforce Integration
- Respond to customer support emails and phone calls to answer product questions
- Provide general troubleshooting for client reported product issues
- Help identify whether a client reported issue is an issue with the product, or is specific to the client’s Salesforce instance/configuration
- Escalate product bugs to Support Level 2
- In collaboration with Support Level 2, identify the most impactful bugs for fix prioritization
- Work with manager on identifying queue trends for case deflection opportunities
- Answer internal team questions regarding the integration
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on case statuses and next steps
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Desire to deliver positive customer experiences
- Ability to professionally and respectfully address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a self-starter that is willing to self learn at times
- You have experience or knowledge supporting Salesforce Products, or other CRM's
- You have experience working with API's and troubleshooting debug logs
- You have experience troubleshooting complex technical software
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
- The total annual salary for this full-time position is $56,000 - $76,500 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.