Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is looking for a Strategy & Analysis Manager based in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will lead strategic initiatives and decision-making for GoFundMe to help others help each other. The Strategy & Analysis Manager will lead a data-driven team that uncovers insights, provides strategic recommendations, and leads initiatives to help our team be more effective and efficient while driving positive customer experiences.
- Manage the Strategy & Analysis team who empowers GoFundMe & Classy to execute on their strategies by providing data-driven recommendations and uncovering customer, product, and operational insights.
- Independently drive major strategic initiatives for the Risk, Compliance, and Platform Integrity team (and GoFundMe and Classy more broadly) that push for effectiveness, efficiency, and growth while upholding our core values and mission
- Build key performance metrics to support operations, hold partner teams accountable, ensure reporting is clear and accurate, and use influence to improve outcomes
- Advocate for and partner closely with Operations Excellence to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Lead data analysis efforts to deliver meaningful insights to drive meaningful business decisions that increase effectiveness, efficiency, and engagement
- Present insights and research to executive leadership and stakeholder teams effectively
- Identify areas for process development & improvement and lead implementation of those opportunities
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure operations has the proper tools, systems, data, and reporting it needs to be effective
- Act in a PMO role for strategic projects that impact our team
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Data, Legal, and Operations teams to support new products, features, and initiatives
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- BS/BA or higher degree in business, engineering, finance, mathematics, economics, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Strategy, or related experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Looker, and SQL
- Experience, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Ability to think solve problems creatively
- Experience partnering closely with product/engineering and operations teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong project management skills with great time management
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about joining a team focused on helping others
- Believe in “we” not “me”
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position in this location is $130,000 - $175,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Learn more about GoFundMe: