Classy helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact by creating exceptional giving experiences. Our market-leading suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we create a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, creating new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About the role:
Classy is looking for an elite SaaS product marketer to lead all aspects of our world-class product marketing and business development teams. You’ll help define Classy’s market differentiation, position Classy products to nonprofits of all sizes, create go to market campaigns, customer communications, and materials that will propel ambitious sales growth goals year after year - getting more money to organizations improving the world.
What you'll accomplish:
- Lead a team of skilled product marketers to guide the product roadmap, manage product and feature scoping, define target markets, and build and implement go-to-market plans
- Partner with executive and product leadership to assess and bring future market/product opportunities to the table
- Refine product differentiators to build effective messaging and assets
- Refine, evolve, and build out a full set of enterprise software sales materials to improve our Sales and Post Sales teams’ success
- Build and implement adoption and expansion strategies for our existing customer base, including account planning and demand generation for new products
- Compile and assimilate customer, competitive and industry insights, in partnership with product management, to create business cases and requirements for new product offerings
- Establish and implement a content vision for Classy.org and own constant improvement an ongoing basis to drive more engagement
- Help guide our approach to building, integrating, and buying ancillary technologies
What you bring (required):
- 12+ years in product marketing, with recent senior roles in B2B product marketing
- 7+ years of direct people leadership experience
- Solid understanding of technology platforms and B2B SaaS business development
- Extensive experience negotiating terms and closing contracts for business
- Strategic problem solver
- Strong multi-functional partner, particularly with Product, Sales, and Post-Sales organizations
- Strong written communicator
- Ability to perform at both a high level and aggressive velocity
What would be incredible to have (preferred):
- 7+ in Enterprise Software companies or working in fundraising/foundation-related leadership role or deep knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.