Classy helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact by creating exceptional giving experiences. Our market-leading suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we create a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, creating new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
Classy's Commercial Sales team is seeking an expert Account Executive to work with Mid-Market customers. This segment includes the country's fastest-growing nonprofits and the biggest market opportunity for Classy.org.
You will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how nonprofits can get the most out of our fundraising platform. We want to talk to you if you are energized by startup life, closing deals, and developing your career.
What you’ll do:
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline using a rigorous sales process and leveraging MEDDICC sales qualification methodology.
- Responsible to source majority of your own pipeline.
- Own the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact, discovery call, to conducting the demo yourself, to ultimately contract negotiation.
- Artfully deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Become an expert on both the Classy suite of tools and the nonprofit industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
- Participate in Classy’s mentorship & sales advocates programs
- Hosts regional events to generate net new pipeline
- Represents Classy at industry events
- Helps manager host team stand-ups and meetings; bring new ideas/strategies and steer productive brainstorming conversations
- Responsible for additional lead and pipeline management strategies and efforts
- Responsible for piloting changes in process
- Forecasts quarterly accurately
What you Bring (Required):
- 3+ years experience of progressive B2B experience on an inside sales team
- 2+ years experience selling in SaaS, ed-tech, healthcare, or at a non-profit.
- Experience with and an appetite for outbound pipeline generation and demand generation activities
- Experience managing a defined territory or book of accounts (all new business)
- Demonstrates ability to hit increased quota (pipeline production must align)
- Pipeline management & sales process expert (Sales Stages)
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A love for the startup environment
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Training on Sandler, MEDDICC, or other solutions based selling and forecasting methodologies
- Experience selling into the non-profit sector
- Experience working with cross functional teams to push deals over the finish line (ex: channel/partnerships, solutions engineers, deal desk, product marketing)
- Experience using Salesloft, 6Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Chorus
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.