GoFundMe continues to experience incredible growth! We're looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Full Stack Software Engineer to join our small team of very talented engineers. We have a lot of really great features in the pipeline and we need some help getting it all done! GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the World. Well over $3 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with monthly audience of over 100M people. This role will make a huge impact working in all aspects of application development, including our backend and frontend.
Desired Skills and Experience...
- Excellent foundation in computer science concepts with strong engineering skills and web application architecture knowledge
- Have worked in all stages of production cycle from prototypes to live production
- Architect and build scalable, low latency, always-on platforms
- Have worked on a consumer facing website
- Can optimize code & pages through various caching systems
- A great attitude and an insatiable desire to deliver excellent work
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change millions of lives everyday
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to choose campaigns that GoFundMe gives back to every month
- We're happy to pay for exceptional people, offer full benefits, issue bonuses, and stock options
- We're growing fast, we've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day, friends, family and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $3 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.