Want to help us help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe’s mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support the causes they care about. Since 2010, we have become a trusted leader in online fundraising, with $17 billion raised from over 200 million donations. In 2022, GoFundMe acquired Classy, the leading nonprofit fundraising software company, which operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of GoFundMe. Together, we serve as a global leader in giving for individuals and nonprofits, accelerating growth and unlocking new opportunities to help more people and organizations. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world—join us.
The GoFundMe team is searching for a Director to define and drive the overarching global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) strategy and be responsible for company-wide programming to support strategic aims.
- Oversee and coordinate DEIB efforts across the company, partnering with People Operations, Communications, Learning & Development, and Leadership.
- Responsible for the support, resourcing and growth of GoFundMe’s Employee Resource Groups.
- Partner with People Operations to strengthen tools, resources and standard operating procedures for inclusive hiring and retention initiatives.
- Work with executive management to create and implement an appropriate budget for programmatic support.
- Have prior experience creating and delivering organization-wide and scalable successful DEIB talent programs, including experience in program design, development, management, measurement, and evaluation.
- Maintain knowledge of current diversity-related issues, legislation, and standard methodologies.
- Expert and agile in developing trusted relationships at all levels of an organization including the ability to influence senior level talent through conversations that lead to transformation.
- Excellent decision making skills, a bias for action, creative problem solving, and ability to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution and follow through.
- Strong discernment coupled with emotional intelligence and cultural cohesiveness: you understand the key drivers and dynamics of a high growth technology business.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about GoFundMe...