Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is searching for a Sr Data Analyst Scientist on the Data Insights team to work primarily with the product development and management teams.
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of projects from data requirement gathering to data processing, modeling, and recommendations for several departments across the company with a focus on product development.
- Advise on and analyze A/B test results for product optimizations
- Monitor KPIs and present emerging trends and actionable insights to leadership team
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities requiring the use of modern analytical and modeling techniques
- Develop dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis
- Ensure data quality by testing tables, dashboards, models and analysis
- Build forecasting and ROI models to project growth for various initiatives to assist with roadmap prioritization
- Learn and assist data engineers with data transformations and ETL projects
- 5+ years experience in data analysis and science using web, marketing, product and/or user behavior data
- Expert SQL skills for data querying and manipulation
- Experience with data analysis and statistical modeling using the R or Python ecosystems
- Data visualization skills and experience with BI tools (Tableau/Looker)
- Strong presentation skills, being able to author and present insights to the leadership team
- Knowledge of data tracking, database architecture, ETL/data preparation tools, APIs a plus
- Wealth of experience in product and user behavior analysis a plus.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or related areas).
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...