Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over €12 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
The Customer Care team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. We bring a world-class customer support experience to our customers 24/7, and our Product and Engineering teams leverage our direct feedback to continually improve the GoFundMe customer experience.
This is an incredibly fast-paced role where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. We’ve hired and retained a group of incredible and intelligent individuals, and we push each other to be the best we can be. We are looking to bring in even more talented folks who can keep stretching our game to the next level!
- Making a difference by offering empathetic support to our customers.
- You’ll be connecting directly with organisers who are making a difference in this world, and generous donors who impact the success of each cause.
- You’ll be working in a dynamic environment, where you’ll need to be resourceful, creative, adaptable and solution focussed.
- You’ll be helping our customers to withdraw their funds successfully, coach them through their fundraising experience, and help navigate troubleshooting scenarios.
- Our team primarily provides support via email, with an exciting opportunity to help us expand our chat and phone channels while growing your own skills.
- Fluent English and Italian speaker - This is a must. Proficiency in other languages is a plus! Your English must be at a C1 Level.
- Metric and goal driven - We set high standards so we can provide an effortless experience to our customers. You enjoy challenging yourself and holding yourself accountable to reaching targets!
- Customer Centric - You care about the experience our customers are having, and understand the impact you have on their GoFundMe experience.
- Compassionate - Are you someone who truly cares about people and wants to help them? Are you emotionally intelligent and can adjust your approach based on the customer’s situation?
- Adaptable - Do you enjoy being part of a growing organisation, and thrive under new challenges, an ever-evolving environment?
- Effective communication - you’ll be in constant contact with our customers via different communication channels, will need to be a strong writer and someone that is able to confidently use communication as a tool to address our customers’ needs.
- Tech-Savvy - Are you comfortable working in an online space, learning new tools quickly, and troubleshooting tech-issues?
- Critical thinker and solution-minded - Can you identify potential challenges, trends, and propose solutions? Everyone owns the success of our team!
- Attention to detial - Did you notice "detail" is misspelled?
- Resourceful - Are you able to research independently, organise your resources effectively and discover creative solutions to challenges you may encounter?
- Invested in personal growth - Do you have a growth mindset, are hungry for feedback, and have a strong desire to learn?
- Team Player - You enjoy empowering others, celebrating their wins, and supporting other’s growth
- Sense of humor - Do you know and appreciate the power of a good laugh? We like to enjoy ourselves!
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- Competitive pay of 36,000 Euros + a language premium
- Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide a pension retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, massages, a €600 wellness stipend, stock options, paid volunteer time, 10 paid sick days, 20 days paid time off, and a float holiday (i.e. for your birthday). (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organisation.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- We are committed to working effectively as a hybrid team, and have initiatives to help find new ways to provide autonomy to our employees!
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe: