Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a GRC Program Manager to help with leading the development of the Information Security program.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of an information security control framework, including selecting appropriate controls to align with selected industry standards, ensure compliance with applicable laws, and mitigate information security risk.
- Developing, implementing, and managing information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Tracking relevant regulations and laws in coordination with in house and outside counsel and translating them into policies and practices.
- Collaborating with partners on the security team and across the enterprise to identify appropriate and effective information security risk reduction strategies.
- Participating in regulatory exams and third party audits.
- Preparing updates and reports for the CISO, Executive Management, and the Board of Directors.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experience establishing and implementing technology and information security control frameworks.
- Experience designing and implementing technology and information security risk management programs, applying measurable and repeatable risk management practices.
- Experience driving information security compliance in highly regulated environments.
- Active CIA, CISA, CRISC, CISM, or CISSP certification preferred.
- Strong technology background is highly valued.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...