Do you believe that people will and should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighbourhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over £10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
Since 2017, the platform has grown rapidly in the UK, becoming the number one platform for person to person fundraising. Now, GoFundMe is embarking on the next phase of our journey - making it easier than ever for people to fundraise for their favourite charities. To do that, we’re looking for an outstanding marketer with experience in the charity digital space to build out this exciting new area of our work.
- Help more people launch more fundraisers for their favourite charities more often.
- This is our first dedicated UK marketer building out a new business category. It’s an exciting time to join GoFundMe, and we’re looking for an exceptional person.
- Plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns through a range of channels to rapidly and ambitiously grow the volume of fundraisers raising money for charity on GoFundMe.
- Reporting to the Director, Northern Europe, you’re a big thinker and a great executor who is absolutely committed to driving the GoFundMe Brand forward while servicing the needs of our users.
- 5+ years experience in the marketing space
- Have knowledge of charity sector and specifically digital fundraising
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer marketing, behaviour change and growth
- Experience of launching and growing new digital consumer products
- Strong understanding of growth channels including SEM, SEO, social, partnerships and email
- The ability to run a variety of campaigns
- Total desire to win and try new things
- The ability to work independently
- Able to switch tasks at the drop of a hat in fast-moving situations
- Will be incredibly keen to get started on a career-defining opportunity
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
- Health insurance contributions
- We provide a pension retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, massages, a €600 wellness stipend, stock options, paid volunteer time, 10 paid sick days, 20 days paid time off, and a float holiday (i.e. for your birthday). (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organisation.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe: