Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, SEO/SEM to join our growing Marketing team!
- Drive the overarching performance marketing strategy for GoFundMe, with a focus on deepening brand trust, increasing product engagement, and acquiring new users
- Serve as SEO and SEM thought leader; establish and document best practices for global marketing, communications, and product teams
- Monitor, analyze, report on, and optimize website activity around KPIs for paid and organic search
- Lead the development of SEO editorial calendar, including net-new content creations and site-wide optimizations
- Own SEM experimentation strategy; conduct keyword research, ad testing, and performance optimization of paid campaigns
- Conduct industry and competitive analysis to provide insights into product and marketing content strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest product and process innovations in paid & organic search
- Partner with engineering team to drive the implementation of technical SEO recommendations
- Lead relationships with external partners, agencies and contractors
- 6+ years hands-on experience in both paid and organic search, and familiarity with the latest trends in both
- Programmatic marketer with exceptional analytical skills
- Data/Insights-first decision making; fluent in experimentation, A/B testing and measurement
- Expertise in informing content development and distribution
- Basic understanding of HTML and web technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords Editor and Bing Editor
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally
- Good writing & communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic, and proactive
Bonus points for...
- Experience with paid search APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with 3rd party tools such as Moz, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
GoFundMe is operating remote until at least the fall of this year. We will return to the offices when it’s safe to do so. Ideally we’d like this candidate to sit in LA, but we’re open to remote candidates.
Learn more about GoFundMe...