Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
The Customer Happiness team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. We bring a world-class customer support experience to our customers 24/7, and our Product and Engineering teams leverage our direct feedback to continually improve the GoFundMe customer experience.
This is an incredibly fast-paced role where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. We’ve hired and retained a group of incredible and intelligent individuals, and we push each other to be the best we can be. We are looking to bring in even more talented folks who can keep stretching our game to the next level!
Making a difference by offering empathetic customer-focused guidance through the GoFundMe experience in a dynamic environment by being resourceful, creative, adaptable and solution focused.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker - This is a must. Proficiency in other languages is a plus!
- Talented Writer - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Do your sentences seamlessly transition from one idea to the next? Can you type quickly with little to no mistakes?
- Grammar enthusiast - Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're" like the back of your hand?
- Hustle - Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment? Do you enjoy rising to the occasion to promptly serve those in need?
- Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website? Can you troubleshoot like no other?
- Grit - When the going gets tough, do you level up and get things done?
- Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them appropriately for each unique case?
- Attention to detial - Did you notice "detail" is misspelled?
- Sense of humor - Do you know and appreciate the power of a good laugh?
- Resourceful - Are you able to research independently and discover creative solutions to challenges you may encounter?
- Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies, and communicate your findings to fellow team members?
- Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
- Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work, and always put the team first? Do you challenge them to do the same?
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...