Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager, CRM to join our marketing team!
- Leverage a deep understanding of CRM best practices to help establish GoFundMe’s CRM function; leading the end-to-end process from strategy development to technical implementation, in partnership with external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Build and deliver a comprehensive lifecycle strategy aimed at engaging and retaining users via email and push notifications
- Oversee CRM Operations, including the interconnection with data warehouse/customer data platforms via internal and external partners
- Manage the full outbound communication journey for new and existing users across email and push
- Develop and execute A/B experiments across channels
- Use HTML and CSS to redesign and code out their templates from scratch
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email deliverys
- Track and report back on channel performance, including maintaining a calendar and establishing performance benchmarks and KPIs
- Troubleshoot technical issues (source code, etc.) within e-mail templates
- Utilize Google Analytics and Looker to understand email performance and recommend improvements to campaigns and triggers to achieve goals.
- 6+ years of CRM and/or consumer lifecycle marketing experience with proven growth results
- 2+ years of experience working with martech: partnering closely with Data and Product teams along with CRM vendors - e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Pega
- Proven experience building multi-channel experiments and test designs
- Experience with Braze, Sendgrid, Mail Chimp, Zoho, or similar platform
- Excellent writer, especially in short form (email copy, headlines, push etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills including using basic statistical analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML emails, templates and landing pages
- Familiar with push marketing strategies and mobile usability principles
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is operating remote until at least the late summer to early fall of this year. We will return to the offices when it’s safe to do so. Ideally we’d like this candidate to sit in LA, but we’re open to remote candidates.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...