Do you believe that people will and should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighbourhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over €8 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We are searching for an IT Administrator to join our European Team!
- Front line Desktop Support for our International Offices
- Remote Support for our other offices
- Administrative Support for our Cloud Based services
- A/V support for our larger Team meetings
- Video Conferencing room support and VOIP support for Conference rooms
- Manage our Dashboards/Displays for Local Teams
- Manage Local Network and VPN connections
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant IT and Helpdesk experience
- Solid AV experience
- Strong oral, written and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand your IT knowledge
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay, stock options, and excellent benefits. Employees are provided with health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide paid maternity and paternity leave, as well as a retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, massages, a €600 wellness stipend, stock options, paid volunteer time, 10 paid sick days, 20 days paid time off, and a float holiday (i.e. for your birthday). (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organisation.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...