Senior Payments Product Manager
Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We're looking for a Product Manager to own and drive a section of the Payments roadmap for GoFundMe. Develop a deep understanding of our user personas, their needs, and match them to opportunities in the always evolving payments space
What you will do…
- Own and drive a section of the Payments roadmap for GoFundMe. Develop a deep understanding of our user personas, their needs, and match them to opportunities in the always evolving payments space
- Continuously improve our payments products, payments integrations, and payments infrastructure
- Ensure the health of your product by balancing new features with maintenance and technical debt
- Monitor key performance metrics across crucial payments touchpoints
- Focus the team on the most impactful projects by understanding the opportunities and challenges, synthesizing those needs into the roadmap, and defining key metrics
- Partner with a multitude of cross functional teams inside of Product Development and across the entire company
- Manage expectations by communicating progress to stakeholders and partners
What you will bring to the role…
- 5+ years of product management experience in payments tech or fintech space
- Deep understanding and empathy for our users and the product development functions that serve them
- Experience driving and owning payment partner and vendor relationships
- System thinking mindset, technical background and passion
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that shine, whether you’re talking with a teammate or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Natural curiosity, obsession with the details, desire to build the right thing in an ever changing environment
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe: