Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We’re searching for an eager Product Manager to own our customer messaging and notification infrastructure. This individual would be responsible for all of our initiatives around sending emails, SMS, push notifications and sharing to other platforms which includes internal services as well as product surfaces such as tools for our communications team (pitching campaigns) and email management.
We're looking for a Product Manager to quarterback our next-generation communication platform to drive even more personalization, scale, engagement, and resiliency. How do we take our customer conversations to the next level?
- Design services for our batch and streaming messaging platforms that reliably and quickly deliver personalized, targeted notifications in any format to customers and prospects.
- Drive continuous improvement across channel KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Working with messaging partners, such as engineering and design, you will own the roadmap and execution for notifications infrastructure in order to improve deliverability and diagnostics across multiple platforms.
You... are a
- 4+ years building high-volume message products or infrastructure, with experience working for email marketing vendors, email service providers, or cloud service providers a plus.
- Establish strong working relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Quality, Security, Site Reliability, and Design.
- Solid SQL data wrangling skills, ability to create data stories and reports with visualization tools such as Looker and GA.
- Be current with email, SMS/text and push marketing trends, benchmarks, and regulations such as TCPA, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL, GDPR
- Experience delivering a product roadmap for engineering teams working on backend services, SDK development, automation tools, CRM platforms.
- Have deep product development expertise in digital messaging channels such as email, text/SMS, and push notifications.
- Have excellent communication skills. You're equally at home on stage presenting to an audience of developers as you are coming up with product requirements. Your best days are the ones where you do both in the same day.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe: