Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? We do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to inspire hope and change lives through giving. We envision a world in which need everywhere is met by a rising movement of people ready to help. Our customers have raised over $9 billion for their causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Designer to join our design team. GoFundMe is a storytelling platform at heart. We are looking for someone wildly creative to create exceptionally polished designs to better tell our story and the hugely important stories of our users.
About the role
- Partner closely with writers, a design director, and marketing stakeholders to create some of the most creative and innovative work out right now.
- Develop conceptually sound design work for marketing landing pages, social media, email, print, and out-of-home ads.
- Use your extensive knowledge of brand identity, illustration, icon design, typography, and web design to help evolve the GoFundMe Brand.
- Work with other brand designers to contribute to, and evolve the GoFundMe brand book and visual language system.
- Partner with various media agencies on the placement of your creative assets within marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure that GoFundMe users have a cohesive, seamless experience through marketing pages and the products.
- 6+ years of experience at a brand studio, agency or in-house team.
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive portfolio that showcases your skill in conceptual thinking, typography, layout, icon design, and motion design.
- Experience crafting campaigns and brand experiences for web, email, social, out-of-home, and other brand-related projects.
- You are an excellent communicator that can clearly articulate your design decisions, ideas, and vision.
- You obsess over the details and refinement of your craft.
- Self-motivated and love a challenge.
Why you’ll love it here
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous parental leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.