Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? We do.
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world where it is safe to ask for help and easy for people to support friends, family and causes they care about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
We’re searching for a Product Marketing Director to join our team. This leader will report into the CMO and work closely with the Product team to ensure we’re building incredible products that make a difference in people’s lives. They also will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that drive market adoption, engagement, and retention across GoFundMe’s new and existing product offerings.
We're keen to shape this role with you through the interview process, so open minded candidates with strong ideas are ideal!
- Manage a small team developing research, positioning, feature refinement, and comprehensive go-to-market strategies that reinforce GoFundMe’s brand positioning and drive growth.
- Develop cutting-edge quantitative and qualitative insights and translate them into actionable marketing strategies that show an impact on product development, launches, and adoption.
- Partner with Product on driving high-visibility product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue.
- Develop content and programs with the broader Marketing team that educate and nurture our campaign organizers and donors to use GoFundMe in new and distinct ways.
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay, stock options, and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe: