Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
The GoFundMe team is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join our Product Design team. This role offers the unique opportunity to shape content design at GoFundMe from the beginning.
Everyday we're making it easier for our Organizers and Donors to help make a difference in each other's lives. This is an incredible opportunity to change the way the world gives.
- Contribute to a product team of designers, product managers, and engineers
- Craft everything from tooltips and microcopy to full user flows and extended content strategy
- Develop and maintain writing style and usage guidance for our in-product experiences
- Create frameworks and conventions that help other teams write faster and more consistently
- Mentor designers and PMs to help them improve their UX writing skills
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- You are a problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage workloads and meet project deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas and vision.
- You are self-motivated and love a challenge.
Plus You Have...
- 3-5 years of experience in-product content strategy or content design
- Experience writing content for digital products and developing style guides
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Portfolio of writing samples containing 2+ projects showcasing content strategy, content design, initial goals and outcomes
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...